In its charitable work to provide humanitarian assistance to impoverished communities in the Horn of Africa and elsewhere, Amoud Foundation complies with the U.S. Department of the Treasury, US department of Justice and IRS guidelines to ensure donor funds are used for charitable purposes only and takes proactive measures to safeguard from diversion of funds to unintended purposes. The Foundation follows the U.S. Department of the Treasury matrix of risk factors for U.S. charities to ensure that grantees use the funds only for verifiable charitable purposes
The Amoud Foundation assures that;
- All donations go for the intended purpose and can be verified
- Amoud Foundation does not use third party organizations to disburse donations. Instead, we deliver the aid directly through our own representatives and volunteers that are accountable to the foundation.
- Amoud Foundation keeps documentation for each humanitarian aid delivered.
- All recipients are verified & checked against the guidelines for the terrorist list and complies with US department of Treasury and DOJ.
- FTO (Foreign Terrorist Organization) http://www.state.gov/s/ct/list
- OFAC Country Sanction Program http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/programs
This text will be replaced with video